House for Sale
Luxurious Acreage Living to be Enjoyed by the Whole Family.
Property ID 1855789237 Leacroft Road is a divine acreage offering, perfect for a family who long to enjoy the luxury and serenity this lifestyle promises, without the hassle of making improvements.
This exciting residence offers every amenity one could possibly desire to ensure your family enjoy the very best of acreage living. With fantastic horse facilities, bird aviaries, a sparkling lap pool, a HUGE shed with three-phase power, a segregated granny flat (with a secure tenant who is happy to stay on, if that is your preference), and pristine lashings of clear, flat, immaculate grounds, this unique property lends itself to anything you could imagine.
The home strikes the perfect balance between comfortable family living, and undeniable style. It boasts an air of luxury which will be admired by all, and is truly the perfect fit for a property of this nature. Five years young and built by the esteemed builder, Metricon, there is quality at every turn.
Its unique layout holds three generous living areas, subtly separated to allow ample space for each room. The general living area will certainly please the avid entertainer - it folds out to the stunning alfresco area, creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living.
The alfresco area offers a sophisticated air and overlooks the pristine, cleared land - offering the perfect location for wonderful get-togethers or perhaps a game of football. This area will be the backdrop of many treasured moments.
The stylish kitchen is ideally positioned, and will delight the household chef. Complete with stone benches, gastop cooking, an expansive pantry, ample bench and storage space, and gorgeous views of the picturesque surrounds, it will be sure to please the culinary enthusiast!
You'll be pleased to know all bedrooms and the study are a generous size, and offer built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, and refreshing views of the gorgeous surrounds. There is also a designer bathroom to service these rooms.
The parents' retreat will be your private sanctuary. It boasts a fantastic walk-in robe, lavish ensuite with tasteful fittings, and a wonderful sense of space.
For those with horses - there are wonderful facilities to meet your requirements! You'll find four paddocks bordered with an electric fence, a Sand Arena, and quality stables.
- 5 acres of flat, cleared land
- The home is 5 years young, and built by Metricon
- House size is 388sqm including the alfresco area
- 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes, ducted air-conditioning and gorgeous views
- A spacious study
- A gorgeous master suite with a huge walk-in robe and an indulgent ensuite
- A large, luxurious bathroom to service the other bedrooms
- Three separate living areas
- Timber flooring throughout, adding to its warm ambiance
- A designer kitchen, finished with quality appliances, and offering ample bench and storage space
- Gorgeous alfresco area, offering views of the cleared land
- Double car garage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Irrigation system
- Multiple security cameras
- Fully fenced, and a gated entry
- Excellent, energy-efficient solar system, approximately 13kw.
- A separate granny flat with its own entry, and double car garage. Rented for $250pw. Tenant is happy to stay on.
- Fantastic horse facilities -two stables, with a tack/storage room
- Four paddocks, fully fenced with electric wire
- A 40m x 20m sand horse arena
- A deluxe cubby house for the kids
- A sparkling lap pool
- A bird aviary divided into 3 sections
- A chicken coop
- A huge, 18 x 20m shed with power
- 100,000L of water tanks
- A dam at the lower end of the property
- Direct access to Brisbane Koala Bushlands with hundreds of acres of horse and walking trails
We have not seen an offering of this nature presented to the acreage market in the longest time. For more information, please feel free to contact me on 0412 237 860.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.