House for Sale
A Charming Lifestyle.
Property ID 1957993Nestled atop 5 acres of immaculate grounds, this charming residence offers harmony and tranquillity, despite its convenient location. On a beautifully elevated position, this residence captures the essence of picture-perfect acerage living, with refreshing views of unique features, such as the gorgeous dam.
Take yourself on a journey as you discover all this home has to offer. From the moment you arrive, you will be amazed by the serene atmosphere. You will be in awe of the gorgeous, manicured grounds, and the peaceful atmosphere which accompanies it. You'll begin to feel a world away, as any noise is left far behind, as you travel up your private driveway.
The inviting facade is wrapped in a welcoming colour palette, and boasts a timeless appeal, perfect for a homely, acreage lifestyle.
Upon stepping through the front door, you will be greeted with a warm, inviting ambiance. The home has been carefully designed with lifestyle in mind, is subtly separated for your family's enjoyment, and easy living.
The heart of the home, the common living area, is of outstanding proportions. It boasts an enchanting acreage outlook, drawing the surrounding greenery and serene atmosphere indoors. This folds onto the alfresco area, creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living, and offers the perfect venue to entertain guests, or enjoy blissful afternoons.
This space also features a generous kitchen, complete with classic features, a breakfast bar, ample bench and storage space.
The parents retreat offers a unique space which must be seen to be appreciated. Finished with its own private living area and complete with a fireplace, this promises to leave you rejuvenated and energized. The bedroom is a wonderful size, and is complete with walk-in robe, and a large ensuite, fitted with a lavish spa bath.
The children's wing will be a haven of fun, and relaxation for your family to enjoy! This offers a rumpus area, and three generous bedrooms. There is a centrally-located bathroom to service these rooms, and any guests you may have.
Set within the prestigious suburb of Burbank, this privileged position offers the best of both worlds, coupling the blissful feeling of being a world away, with unparalleled convenience.
The Brisbane CBD is just 12 kilometres away (17 minute drive, and the Gold Coast is 40 mintues away. Local and major shopping centres, boutique coffee shops and farmers markets are only a ten-minute drive. Small families will also appreciate the outstanding educational facilities, being in the Mansfield School Catchment - a school considered one of the best in Queensland.
• 5 acres of cleared, level land. The land is of a low-maintenance nature.
• In the Mansfield School Catchment
• In an excellent location. Only a 17 minute drive to the Airport and the Brisbane CBD, making commuting a breeze
• Only 2 moments from Gateway Motorway, making commuting a breeze.
• Major local shopping centres include Westfield Carindale, Westfield Garden City, Springwood and Capalaba. All of these are around 10 minutes away.
• A charming home which captures the essence of relaxed acreage living.
• This home is fully-insulated, allowing pleasant accommodation through seasonal changes. It also hard-wood framed, for your protection.
• A unique master suite with its private living area, a fireplace, a large bedroom, walk-in-robe, and ensuite complete with a lavish spa bath
• The children's wing is complete with three bedrooms, and a large rumpus area
• A peaceful, generous study
• The common living area offer enticing views of the surrounding greenery, and folds onto the alfresco area, creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living and a wonderful venue to entertain guests
• The spacious kitchen offers a breakfast bar, timeless appeal and ample bench and storage space
A large bathroom to service the childrens' rooms, and the common living area
• The property is on town water. There is also 12,000L of water tanks on the property.
• Double car accommodation
• A large, three-bay shed with power, which has capacity to store a caravan or boat
• An electric dog fence
• An abundance of fruit trees
Out motivated sellers have requested all offers to be written, and presented by 2nd October. Please feel free to contact me with further enquiry.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.