House for Sale
They don't Make Them Like This Anymore!
Property ID 1967753Seamlessly fusing grandeur, modern architecture, comfortable living and undeniable luxury, this unique residence lends itself to those who have been waiting for a very special, one-of-a-kind property.
This captivating residence pays meticulous attention to detail, and embodies an alluring structure which prioritises aesthetics, and lifestyle.
Creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living, this residence captures refreshing views of the surrounding greenery. The carefully-designed floorplan promotes easy living, and an excellent venue to entertain guests.
Boasting a captivating split level unique design that allows everyone to enjoy their own space, you will delight in a tasteful timeless appeal, which pays respect to architecture that won't date.
The main level offers the perfect place for living, and entertainment. There are three entertainment areas here, which have been subtly separated for easy living and entertainment, and all embody an air of extravagance.
This includes a formal lounge and dining area, a separate living/rumpus area, and a private, covered patio which offers the perfect venue to entertain guests, or enjoy blissful afternoons with family.
The designer two-pack kitchen will be admired by all. Finished with high-quality appliances and offering ample space and storage space, the culinary enthusiast will delight in preparing feasts for the family here.
There are three, generously-appointed bedrooms on this level which all off an air of luxury. These are serviced by a gorgeous bathroom, offering plenty of bench and storage space.
Upstairs, the master suite offers an incomparable haven for relaxation. A point of difference to other homes in the area, this has been tastefully separated, offering privacy, and a place for rejuvenation. Embodying an air of indulgence, you'll love the outstanding proportions, and outstanding views. It is complete with a lavish ensuite, finished with opulent fixtures, and a private balcony to enjoy the stunning scenery. Starting and ending your days here will be a pleasure which only a lucky few are able to experience.
This unique offering offers a versatile lifestyle, carefully balancing the best of relaxation, time spent with family, and entertaining. Finished with the highest-quality materials, and with meticulous attention paid to the smallest details, you will enjoy your everyday life in a manner which is truly one of a kind.
The owners have given us strict instructions to sell the home so don't miss the rare opportunity to own this GEM!!!!
** Offers Are Strongly Encouraged**
• Outstanding master suite on the third floor, finished with a walk-in robe, lavish
ensuite with a double shower and private balcony.
• All bedrooms with wardrobes and Air-conditioning
• Separate living/rumpus living with high quality timber flooring.
• Surround sound in lounge room with projection connection
• Designer kitchen with new, premium appliances - AEG induction cooktop. Plenty of
bench and cupboard space.
• Outdoor entertainment area with second kitchenette
• Large Formal lounge upon entry
• CCTV camera system.
• LED downlights with dimmers to all bedrooms
• 4kW PV system installed on roof.
• Separate laundry facilities.
• Low maintenance back yard ideal for entertaining with shade sails and drop down
• Double remote car garage with internal home access
• Over 20 solar panels - extremely energy efficient
• Beautiful private balcony
• Low maintenance back yard with artificial turf.
• Close to Eight Mile Plains Bus Station Park n Ride.
• SE Freeway Bikeway
• Warrigal Road Green Link - Buses every few minutes
• Direct Bus to city from Gaskell Street - 2 min walk
• Upcoming Busway station at School road
• Proposed Metro 1 line - EMP to City further reducing travel time
• Brisbane CBD only 15 min drive
• Walk to Brisbane Technology Park
Schools & Childcare
• 10 min drive to prestigious Redeemer Lutheran College
• Prestigious Warrigal State School Catchment - 5 min drive
• Sunkids Early Leaning Centre- 4 min walk
Shopping and Entertainment -
• 4.5 Star Glen Hotel - 4 min walk
• Warrigal Square Dining & shopping Experience - 5 mins drive
• Garden City Westfield - 10 min drive
• Underwood Park and Sports complex - 7 min drive
• Culturally diverse neighbourhood
• Close to many religious centres
Auction to be Held Onsite on Saturday 20th October at 3PM!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.