House for Auction
Property ID 1998934An exquisite blend of modern living, natural elements and style, this contemporary residence in a manicured street offers an enticing fusion between the serene, tranquil surrounds, and tasteful luxury - resulting in home which is one-of-a-kind.
Promising relaxed, easy living, indulgence, and a unique lifestyle, 27 Wattle Place has been pioneered to pay respect to modern architecture without comprising functionality.
It pays meticulous attention to detail - from the designer touches, quality of the materials used, to the purposeful structure, all elements of this home reflect its' aspirational nature.
The captivating design promises to engage you from the moment you arrive. Fusing style, warmth and lifestyle in a manner which is rarely executed to such a tasteful standard, you will love living here.
The lower level offers both open-plan living, and subtle separation. You'll find three separate living areas complete with bamboo flooring, soaring-high ceilings, and carefully placed windows to draw the views inside, a guest room serviced by a modern bathroom, a purposefully-designed laundry with ample space, and a designer kitchen.
The gourmet kitchen is ideally positioned, and overlooks the picturesque greenery, encouraging a delightful experience for the culinary enthusiast. Tastefully finished with stone benchtops, a striking contrast with light-and-dark tones, gastop cooking and quality appliances, this is centrally-located, and folds onto the outstanding deck - to ensure you don't miss any of the fun!
The three-tier deck offers the perfect venue for entertaining guests, or simply rejuvenate and restore amongst the blissful surrounds. This space boasts a stunning backdrop of the surrounding bushlands, resulting in a peaceful ambience.
This is supported by contemporary, luxurious touches which complement the surrounds, without overpowering the beauty of nature. This area is complete with an outdoor kitchenette and a spa.
Upstairs, you'll adore the functional layout which promises comfortable living. The living area here offers pleasant views, and overlook a living area downstairs in a stylish manner- creating an enviable atmosphere which is only true to homes of this calibre.
The master suite is spacious, and offers a walk-in-robe, and a generous ensuite, dressed in neutral tones, and finished with indulgent fittings and fixtures.
You'll be pleased to know all other bedrooms are an outstanding size, and are finished with plush carpets, built-in-wardrobes, and ceiling fans.
These are serviced be a gorgeous, spacious bathroom - separated for functionality, and boasting a powder room, separate toilet, and large bathroom complete with a lavish bathtub, and ample bench and storage space.
• Captivating design which offers functionality, and contemporary touches
• Soaring high ceilings to enhance a feeling of space
• Quality materials used throughout, including bamboo flooring
• Three separate living areas downstairs - a media/rumpus, sitting and meals area
• Gourmet kitchen is finished with stone benchtops, gas cook-top, high-quality appliances and overlooks the stunning scenery
• Thoughtfully-placed windows to draw the gorgeous views inside, creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living, and promote an abundance of natural light
• Natural elements laced throughout the home to compliment the ambience
• A guest room downstairs with a large bathroom to service
• Master retreat is a wonderful size, and complete with a walk-in robe and decadent ensuite
• Remaining three bedrooms offer plush carpets, built-in-wardrobes, and ceiling fans
• Spacious bathroom - separated for functionality, and boasting a powder room, separate toilet, and large bathroom complete with a lavish bathtub, and ample bench and storage space.
• Three-tier deck ideal for entertaining, and complete with a kitchenette, spa and outstanding views
Location and Lifestyle:
* In a pristine street, where you are surrounded by other luxurious, manicured homes.
* Within ideal proximity to Moreton Bay College
* 5 minute drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
* Close to the M1 and other major motorways
* Close to Minnippi Parkland, and dog park facilities
We are dealing with motivated vendors, who are in a position where they must sell. This presents a wonderful buying opportunity. We are looking forward to meeting you at the Open Homes!
Please feel free to contact me with any further enquiry.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.