House for Sale
A Versatile Entertainers' Delight!
Property ID 1967692Prioritizing space and comfort, this gorgeous, double-brick home in the heart of Rochedale South offers versatility, potential for dual living, the perfect venue to entertain, and an ideal place to comfortably enjoy the company of your family.
Meticulously maintained and sprawled across two storeys of outstanding living space, this residence offers the utmost in versatility. Everyone will have different visions of how they will use these spaces, but all will agree that the captivating floorplan is unlike others seen in Rochedale South.
The top level offers a delightful, pleasant ambiance. Recently refreshed with Dulux Premium paint, Italian floor tiles and New-Zealand Pure Wool carpets, this level boasts a central living area, three generous bedrooms, and a spacious bathroom and toilet to service these rooms. It will be a pleasure spending time here with your family. The functional kitchen has been dressed in soft hues, and finished with the finest, high-quality European appliances which will certainly please the household chef!
The adjacent dining room folds out onto the incredible outdoor deck, which simply must be seen to be appreciated. Spanning across the entire rear of the home and half its depth again, is fully enclosed with retractable aluminum shutters. This space boasts gorgeous views of the Daisy Hill State Forest, offering the perfect venue to entertain guests, host wonderful parties, or simply enjoy blissful afternoons.
Downstairs, your imagination will run wild as you are impressed with the versatility of this area. All is legal height, offering potential for dual living. This has also been recently refreshed, with Dulux paint and Italian floor tiles, creating a bright ambiance with tasteful luxury.
There are five spaces here in total, all recently refreshed, and offering different uses. One is currently being used as a spacious bedroom, another as a generous home office, another a gorgeous studio, complemented by a large kitchen and laundry serviced by a shower and toilet.
The downstairs bedroom and spacious kitchen and laundry fold out onto another spectacular, covered, outdoor entertaining area of outstanding proportions, and with an enclosed timber staircase leading to the upstairs area, the parties you will host here will be a treat for all! This space also boasts ample paved and grassed yard space, landscaped gardens and a pool, perfect for hot, summer days.
● Fully enclosed with Colourbond fence, offering locked gate security. There are two points of entry from the main road, and ample accommodation for several vechicles.
● Double brick, and meticulously maintained.
● Upstairs offers a generous living area, three expansive bedrooms with New Zealand Pure Wool carpet, and a spacious bathroom. There is also a wonderful kitchen finished with high-quality appliances.
● Gorgeous, expansive back deck offering views of the Daisy Hill State Forest, bordered with retractable aluminium shutters
● Downstairs is legal height, offering potential for dual living. There are five spaces here in total. One is currently being used as a spacious bedroom, another a generous home office, a generous studio, and complemented by a large kitchen, laundry, shower and toilet
● Ample yard space for the kids and pets to enjoy, bordered by mature, easily maintained, landscaped gardens
● Laced throughout the entire home are lovely refreshments, such as Italian tiles, fresh paint, and new carpets
● 6 solar panels (energy efficient).
● Solar hot water system, 410L tank.
● Above ground pool, perfect for hot summer days
● 12,000L Water Tank
● Air-conditioning throughout both levels.
Please feel free to contact me for any further enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.