House for Sale
You'll Need to be Quick to Secure This One
Property ID 1976483On a generous, tidy block of 799m2, in a quiet street of Rochedale South, this outstanding offering is brimming with potential, and promises to impress the most astute buyers.
With potential for dual living, and a functional design with perfectly-proportioned living spaces which promote comfortable, easy living, this residence lends itself to those looking for a place to call home, an outstanding investment, or their next project!
New or seasoned renovators will delight in the functional structure of the home. The bones will allow for a smooth renovation, and offers the perfect blank canvas, allowing your imagination to run wild. This will accommodate to those who wish to renovate to make a profit, hold as an investment, or simply suit to suit their personal taste and lifestyle.
Investors will love that this property offers an excellent return (please request a rental appraisal from us), and that this street promises to hold its value over forthcoming years. All the homes are atop tidy, generous allotments of around 800m2, making this a favourable position. With the bus depot currently being constructed on Rothon Drive, quality tenants will enjoy this amenity, without suffering from noise which can accompany this.
Home owners will love all of the above. The functional design, the location, the fact you are able to add value should you choose, while the home is liveable should you chose to make improvements.
The owner is motivated to sell, and given the urgency, we are encouraging all offers.
- Outstanding block of 799m2. A tidy shape, lending itself to endless opportunities.
- In a fantastic, quiet street of Rochedale South, where all the blocks are around the same size and configuration. Within walking distance to public transport, convenience stores, and only a few moments from major motorways and shopping centres.
- Potential for dual living. The current area offers a large rumpus area which offers a teenagers retreat, or fantastic entertaining space.
- Three spacious bedrooms, complete with built-in robes
- Fully-renovated bathroom, boasting a contemporary edge
- Large kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Generously appointed living area, which flows onto the spacious balcony
- Fantastic backyard
- Expansive patio for outdoor entertaining
- Second bathroom downstairs
- A utility's room downstairs which offers a wonderful location for a study
- Double car garage
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.