House for Sale
The Whole Family will Love This Home!
Property ID 1926945Our sellers are motivated to make their next move, and are prepared to meet the market. Given this fact, we are encouraging all offers!
Warm, inviting, stylish - this lovely residence will appeal to those looking for a new family home with a sense of grandeur, which also offers a low-maintenance nature.
Complete with breathtaking views of the mountains and vibrant city, you will also enjoy soaring high, 2.7m ceillings which create a sense of space, three separate, wonderfully-appointed living spaces, and room sizes which must be seen to be believed.
People love the fact that the home feels fluent through all areas, carrying that stylish air throughout the home. It's alluring floorplan promises to meet your families' needs comfortably, without compromising a sense of style.
The lower level embodies features which will be enjoyed by the whole family, and have been laced through the floorplan in a functional manner. These include a gorgeous theatre room, a striking living space, and a stylish kitchen complete with gastop cooking and quality appliances, and even a generous bedroom and bathroom to cater to extended family or guests!
The excitement continues up the staircase! You will be amazed by the gorgeous views of Underwood, a credit to your elevated position. You'll find a generous balcony here for you to enjoy these views with your morning coffee!
You will also be delighted by the abundance of space on the upper level. With a spacious living area, and four bedrooms which are of OUTSTANDING proportions, every member of the family will enjoy their space in utmost luxury. These rooms are serviced by a lavish bathroom, finished with opulent fixtures (one offers direct access).
The master suite is an extravagant escape. Seamlessly fusing modern touches with classic charm in a tasteful manner, this suite is of generous proportions. It boasts a walk-in robe, a luxurious ensuite with a divine spa bath and opulent fixtures and fittings.
You will also love the outdoor entertaining area downstairs. Perfect for alfresco dining or entertaining guests, this boasts a low-maintenance nature, perfect for those who live busy lifestyles.
16 Inverness Street is positioned in the heart of a peaceful, friendly street in Underwood, where you will be surrounded by other luxury homes.You will also have the convenience of wonderful schools, shopping centres and dining options only a few moments away. Commuting will also be a breeze, with easy access to major motorways.
• 5 large bedrooms in total, all of outstanding proportions
• 3 spacious, lavish bathrooms
• Double-car garage
• Soaring, 2.7m ceilings through the lower level
• Guest room downstairs, perfect for guests or extended family
• A stunning bathroom with opulent fixtures on the lower level
• A generous theatre room
• Spacious living area with an abundance of soft, natural light, creating a relaxing fusion between indoor and outdoor living
• A striking kitchen, complete with gastop cooking, ample bench and storage space, and quality appliances
• A gorgeous alfresco area, perfect for entertain or unwinding with family
• Low-maintenance outdoor area. There is still some grass for the kids to enjoy, but this will suit those with busy lifestyles!
• Incredible master suite which boasts a lavish ensuite with a spa bath. Also offers a walk in robe.
• All other bedrooms are an outstanding size.
• Another living area upstairs which is generously appointed
• A combination of separation through living areas, and open living - a striking compromise between open space, and privacy.
• Brand new lighting throughout the home
• 5.4kw, 25 panel Solar System - incredibly energy-efficient
• Vaccumaide throughout
• Over 10,000L water tank
• Ducted, individually-zoned air-conditioning throughout
• Offers a wonderful lifestyle - only a few moments from major motorways, local shopping centres, major retailers like Westfield Garden City, and plenty of dining options.
Please contact me with any further enquiry.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.