House for Sale
Your Family will Love Living Here.
Property ID 1967702Offering privacy, security, and a luxurious, resort-style atmosphere, this impressive residence in one of Underwood's finest streets will accommodate your family in a spectacular manner.
This home offers an effortless transition between unwinding with family and entertaining. With ample features to please the avid entertainer, and a timeless design which will be appreciated by the entire family, you'll enjoy the lifestyle which accompanies this beautiful home.
The lower level is complete with a master suite, fitted with a spacious bathroom, and powder room (perfect for extended family or guests), a sitting area overlooking the pool and picturesque entertaining area, creating a relaxing, rejuvenating air, and an open-plan design with slight separation between areas towards the rear.
The household chef will adore the size of the kitchen, and the quality of the appliances throughout! With glittering Caesarstone benches, a spacious butler's pantry and ample bench and storage space, preparing meals in the heart of the home will be a real treat.
The outdoor entertaining area offers the perfect venue to entertain guests, or unwind with family. Overlooking the mineral pool, and complete with a stylish, undercover deck, there is also ample space for the kids and pets to enjoy safely - a credit to the secure nature of the home.
There's plenty more to see around the side - including landscaped gardens, a handyman's shed and a veggie patch (complete with everything for the home cook!).
Upstairs, the whole family will enjoy their own space. You'll be pleased to know all rooms are a wonderful size, and are serviced by a spacious bathroom which is finished with modern fixtures.
The master suite is generously appointed, and offers lovely views of the vibrant estate. It is complete with a fantastic walk in robe, and a spacious ensuite.
You'll treasure the lifestyle which accompanies this superb location. Rigney Street is one of Underwood's finest streets - quiet and peaceful, you will be surrounded by pristine homes and friendly neighbours.
- Excellent use of the 594m2 block
- A resort-like atmosphere, which is a rarity for Underwood
- A timeless, functional floorplan which promotes easy living
- Fully fenced, private and secure, assuring the safety of your family.
- A unique mix of open-plan design, and subtle separation on the lower level
- A spacious lounge area overlooking the pool, creating an enticing fusion between indoor and outdoor living
- Common area boasts the fantastic kitchen, a meals area, a lounge area, folding onto the alfresco space
- Stylish kitchen is an excellent size, and offers a butler's pantry, Caesarstone benches, gastop cooking, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- A large bedroom, a bathroom and a powder room on the lower level to service guests or extended family
- An extraordinary, resort-like outdoor entertaining area - rarely seen of such calibre in Underwood. Complete with an expansive deck and mineral water pool
- Lush grass for the kids and pets to enjoy
- The area around the side is also a wonderful size, and offers landscaped gardens, large shed, a veggie garden (with everything for the home cook!), ample space and side access
- The master suite is an excellent size, and is complete with a walk-in robe, a stylish ensuite, and refreshing views of the vibrant estate
- The remaining bedrooms are spacious, and are serviced by a generous bathroom
- Fitted with security alarm.
- Vacu-Maid and ducted air-conditioning throughout
- 5,000L Water Tank
This presents a wonderful buying opportunity as the owners are prepared to meet the market. Please contact me with any further enquiry.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.