House for Sale
By Appointment Only.
Property ID 1968158A modern masterpiece, this designer residence in Underwood's most exclusive pocket is thoughtfully designed to fuse contemporary sophistication, with functionality. 18 Iceberg Avenue pays respect to modern architecture whilst emphasising practicality, style, and an inviting nature.
The tasteful combination of earthy tones, contemporary elements, architectural touches and quality finishes result in an atmosphere which much be experienced. It offers a design which offers easy living, without compromising an indulgent air. The thought paid to the design and quality of materials reflect the best of luxurious, modern-living, and promise to capture your attention at every turn.
You will be greeted with soaring-high, 2.7m ceilings and an infusion of natural light. The lower level offers both open-plan design, and separation. There is a separate formal lounge positioned upon entry, and an open, central living space which is laced with designer touches and architectural finishes. It also offers a seamless transition between indoor-and-outdoor living for comfortable living and entertaining.
This level also boasts a generously-appointed master suite finished with a decadent ensuite to service quests or extended family, a powder room, a spacious laundry and a gourmet kitchen.
The kitchen offers a striking contrast between dark tones, and earthy elements, reflecting the tasteful, modern style. With 40mm Caesarstone benches, a breakfast bar, high-quality, European appliances, ample bench and storage space, the culinary enthusiast will delight in the ambience this invokes.
This flows to the outdoor entertaining area, which is complete with a stylish alfresco area, ample space for the kids to enjoy, and a solar-heated, 7x3m pool, bordered by marble matte tiles - an exclusive finish which will be appreciated by those with an eye for quality.
Upstairs, the wood-look flooring offers a low-maintenance nature without compromising style. All bedrooms are a wonderful size, and are complete with built-in wardrobes, and plush carpets.
The bathroom to service these rooms fuse natural elements, with sleek finishes. All fixtures are high-quality.
The master suite showcases vibrant views of the estate, a walk-through robe, and a designer ensuite, dressed in a rich colour palette, and finished with premium fixtures, creating an ambience only a lucky few are able to experience.
• Blue-ribbon luxury in Underwood's most exclusive estate
• Captivating street faade
• Impressive use of the 450m2
• Architecturally designed to fuse modern elements with functionality and a low-maintenance nature, without compromising style
• Meticulous attention paid to detail, and only the finest materials used
• A master suite on the lower level complete with a designer bathroom, boasting high-quality finishes.
• A powder room on the lower level
• A media room/formal lounge area subtly secluded
• The living area offers open-plan design, and is of outstanding proportions. Offers a fusion between indoor-and-outdoor living
• The gourmet kitchen exhibits a striking contrast between dark tones, and natural elements. Finished with 40mm Caesarstone benches, a breakfast bar, high-quality, European appliances and ample bench and storage space,.
• Lower level finished with matte-porcelain tiles, and wood-look flooring, offering a low-maintenance nature and luxurious atmosphere
• Outdoor entertaining area boasts a spacious alfresco area, ample space for the kids to enjoy, a Colorbond fence and no maintenance
• 7x3m salt-water pool, with solar heating. Bordered by edgeless glass, and premium matte-marble tiles - of outstanding quality
• Spacious laundry, folding onto its own laundry line, and offering internal access to the garage
• Four bedrooms finished with built-in robes upstairs
• Master suite is spacious, and offers a walk-through robe, views of the vibrant estate, and an extravagant ensuite, which is complete with porcelain tiles, premium fixtures and Caesarstone benches
• Bathroom upstairs is finished with mosaic-porcelain tiles, free-standing bathtub and Caesarstone benches
• Private study-nook upstairs
• Garage finished with EPOXY flooring, with ample storage
• Ducted air-conditioning with 10 individuals zones throughout
• Vaccumaide throughout
• Plenty of storage throughout
• Optimum security alarm
Please feel free to contact me with any further enquiry.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.