House for Sale
By Appointment Only.
Property ID 1975628On an outstanding, elevated block of 900m2, boasting spectacular views of the vibrant Underwood estate and surrounding greenery, this extraordinary residence promises to meet the needs of the largest families in a wonderful fashion.
Offering privacy, security, and a low-maintenance nature despite its size, this grand home is larger than most homes within this pocket - with irreplaceable, stunning views.
With an air of grandeur, a sense of magnificence, this home is adorned with exclusive features. There is an air of timeless charm throughout, adding to its inviting ambience, promising your family will love the seamless fusion of luxury and warmth.
Rich and exquisite with its choice of design, quality and fittings, the lower level is lined with stunning Italian floor tiles, and presents a range of spacious living and dining areas. These include formal living and dining areas, casual living and dining areas, a huge glass wall pavilion sunroom, plus a massive full-length patio out the back.
The thoughtful design which promises that entertaining guest and enjoying time with family will be a marvellous, as there is an abundance of space to enjoy comfortably. Its functional, thoughtful design ensures all living spaces are of outstanding proportions, and laced throughout in a manner which offers open living, and separation.
Those with extended families will delight in the fact there is a bedroom and bathroom on the lower level to service your guests.
The gourmet kitchen is centrally positioned, and finished with Caesar stone benchtops, beautiful classic cabinetry, a deluxe standalone gas oven, big range hood, large breakfast counter and ample storage.
Upstairs, each member of the family adore the size of the bedrooms. They must be seen to be believed! Rooms of this size are not easily found in Underwood! These are serviced by a spacious bathroom, also an extraordinary size, and offering a spa-bath.
The master suite is the perfect retreat. An unbelievable size and with a regal air, this is fit with a lovely ensuite, a walk in robe, and gorgeous views of the vibrant city.
This captivating residence is located on a quiet, elevated street in a prestigious estate. You will be surrounded by other luxury homes, and enjoy all the perks of living in Underwood. This includes am easy commute to the CBD and Gold Coast, an array of spectacular dining options, fantastic schools within ideal proximity, excellent shopping centres, and only a few moments from places of worship to cater to all denominations.
• 5 bedrooms, all an astounding size
• 3 bathrooms, fitted with lavish fittings and complete with luxurious spa baths
• A guest room or study on the lower floor, accompanied by a bathroom to service family or guests
• Grand master suite with a spacious ensuite
• Subtle separation between the multiple living areas, ideal for relaxation with family or entertaining guests. These include formal living and dining areas, casual living and dining areas, a huge glass wall pavilion sunroom, plus a massive full-length patio out the back.
• Gourmet kitchen finished with Caesar stone benchtops, beautiful classic cabinetry, a deluxe gas oven, large breakfast counter and ample storage.
• Lower level is lined with Italian tiles
• Stunning alfresco area, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying peaceful afternoons with family
• Ample yard space for the kids and pets to enjoy
• In an prized location, offering an extraordinary lifestyle
• Solar system
• Double-car garage
Please feel free to contact me on 0412 237 860 with any further enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.