House for Sale
They don't Make Them Like This Anymore!
Property ID 1975628With an air of grandeur, a sense of magnificence, and boasting extraordinary size of 900m2, this outstanding offering will be sure to accommodate to the largest of families in spectacular fashion.
Adorned with exclusive features, 12 Drogheda Close is accompanied with a sense of opulence which is rarely executed in such a grand manner. There is an air of timeless charm throughout, adding to its inviting ambience, promising your family will love the seamless fusion of luxury and warmth. There is also an opportunity to add your personal touches should you choose, and make it your own as years go by!
Rich and exquisite with its choice of design, quality and fittings, the lower level is lined with stunning Italian floor tiles, and presents a range of spacious living and dining areas. These include formal living and dining areas, casual living and dining areas, a huge glass wall pavilion sunroom, plus a massive full-length patio out the back.
All living spaces are of outstanding proportions, and laced throughout the home in a functional manner which captures the best of open-plan, and well-designed separation. Entertaining guests and enjoying time with family will be marvellous, as there is an abundance of space for everyone to enjoy comfortably.
Those with extended families will delight in the fact there is a bedroom and bathroom on the lower level to service your guests!
The gourmet kitchen is centrally positioned, and finished with Caesar stone benchtops, beautiful classic cabinetry, a deluxe standalone gas oven, big range hood, large breakfast counter and ample storage.
Upstairs, each member of the family will relish in the fact they are able to unwind in utmost luxury. All will be astounded with the FANTASTIC size of the bedrooms. Rooms of this size are not easily found in Underwood! These are serviced by a spacious bathroom, also fluent in extraordinary size, and features a spa-bath, adding to its luxurious air.
The master suite offers the perfect retreat. An unbelievable size and with a regal air, this is fit with a lovely ensuite, a walk in robe, and gorgeous views of the vibrant city.
This captivating residence is located on a quiet, elevated street in a prestigious estate. You will be surrounded by other luxury homes, and enjoy all the perks of living in Underwood. This includes am easy commute to the CBD and Gold Coast, an array of spectacular dining options, fantastic schools within ideal proximity, excellent shopping centres, and only a few moments from places of worship to cater to all denominations.
* 5 bedrooms, all an astounding size
* 3 bathrooms, fitted with lavish fittings and complete with luxurious spa baths
* A guest room or study on the lower floor, accompanied by a bathroom to service family or guests
* Grand master suite with a spacious ensuite,
* Subtle separation between the multiple living areas, ideal for relaxation with family or entertaining guests. These include formal living and dining areas, casual living and dining areas, a huge glass wall pavilion sunroom, plus a massive full-length patio out the back.
* Gourmet kitchen finished with Caesar stone benchtops, beautiful classic cabinetry, a deluxe gas oven, large breakfast counter and ample storage.
* Lower level is lined with Italian tiles
* Stunning alfreso area, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying peaceful afternoons with family
* Ample yard space for the kids and pets to enjoy
* In an prized location, offering an extraordinary lifestyle
* Solar system
* Double-car garage
Please feel free to contact me on 0412 237 860 with any further enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.